Jamillea Jamillea 22-25, F 27 Answers Jan 21 in Community

God needs me to be strong; I'm fighting for Him, too; I'm living out the destiny that He wants for me. I'm told that to embrace something higher and mightier, expect to be beaten to a pulp, condemned by many people, lashed at and picked apart. That is the price one must pay for putting greatness first. God believes in me, and He's going to put the right people beside me right now to prove that the impossible is only in our minds. With God's help, we will show the world just how possible things really are. This isn't about me, or ego, or anything shallow. This is about God putting me where He wants me to be and declaring personal victory for Him.

Best Answer

the challenge it puts up..............

Best Answer

My inability to admit defeat, or my stubborn streak..or..I'm just too damn dumb to stay down? LOL

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I look in the mirror & my soul speaks through my eyes :)

Best Answer

My ambitions, my determination to succeed - and i think i can be pretty ruthless if i need to.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

and you? are you determined to succeed?

Best Answer

Absolutely in every way possible.

Best Answer

good! I wish you well in whatever you try to achieve!

Best Answer

My obsession with becoming the most successful in my family. :)

Best Answer

I'm here for more than myself.

Best Answer

Fortitude...

Best Answer

Can't give up. People depend on me.

Best Answer

Like this^

Best Answer

My stubbornness lol

Best Answer

That if I end it, I wont be able to watch Sherlock, Doctor who or Supernatural or finish that series of books that i really like ect.

Best Answer

I can make things better.

Best Answer

Eternal Optimist i like that if it's how you are.

Best Answer

I don't know about the optimist part. For me, it is being a realist.

Best Answer

I have to feed the cat.

Best Answer

Aww. :)

Best Answer

oh hell I gave up along time ago now I just sit here and people kick the crap out of me.

Best Answer

thanks, jami

Best Answer

my tenacity.

Best Answer

Good trait to have.

Best Answer

No one else is going to pay my share of the rent. No one else is going to buy my food. You get the idea.

Best Answer

People tell me not to and I reluctantly listen to their advice, it gets me to the next day and that's how I live my life, day to day and just try real hard to keep moving.

Best Answer

My girlfriend. :)

Best Answer

I am too stubborn to give up and I keep hope for a better 'tomorrow'.

Best Answer

Many things...

Best Answer