I love Cottage/Victorian style and Rustic/Primitive farmhouse style the best.
SpiritOfTheRabbit SpiritOfTheRabbit 31-35, F 10 Answers Apr 23, 2012

Modern, Minimalist.

Best Answer

in past, i have decorate each rooms with themes. tropical, bohemian, cajun, spa. etc. i spent my whole life inside white wall and not allow to paint a different color. i need colors white wall and brown carpet are so ugly boring and unamused. however i like shotgun style or plantation house with wrap around porch

Best Answer

I really can't pin myself down to liking any particular, I have several favorites, all of which you mentioned. And I expect those things when ever I'm in any of those comforts. My home is on a mountain, but is not just a mountain home, we've created a harmony of different styles and the house style is a harmony of aspects from chalet to farmers porch to cape. The decor inside tries to encompass those feelings as well as our own personal tastes for contemporary, and rustic with a little Victorian thrown in. I do know that Gaudy isn't something I enjoy.

Best Answer

my place is a cross between backwoods gas station and the recroom from wayne's world

Best Answer

lol interesting

Best Answer

Art Deco

Best Answer

Modern/rustic beach house,Art Deco

Best Answer

Edwardian country. I don't know if that's a real thing, but I don't care.

Best Answer

It is, and it's nice. :)

Best Answer

I prefer something more snobbish and more faggoty

Best Answer