Michelle01 Michelle01 18-21, F 12 Answers Apr 14, 2012

Dissociation, rapid heartbeat

Best Answer

If you have depression you will usually have anxiety attacks. You can treat both at the same time. <br />
Anxiety is usually a sick feeling. You feel sick to your stomach and don't want to do things that make you feel this way. Cold sweats, confusion are classic examples.<br />
You need to be tested for this. Go to mental health in the yellow pages and talk with someone about this. The state run clinics are cheap if you are not able to work. It takes some time to get in to them but can save you lots of money.

Best Answer

very heavy breathing, shakes, sweat, feelings of fainting, blacking out or dying

Best Answer

So you have blacked out from panic attacks? My best friend has blacked out a few times as a result of panicking.

Best Answer

It starts as a feeling that I want to cough and won't be able to stop and if I fail to stop it going further I end up with my throat closing so I can not breath and then I have to fight the feeling and after what feels like hours but is probably seconds air starts going in or out again its very scary. IF I catch it before that it just feels like a tight chest and deep breathing helps it.

Best Answer

My breathing quickens, my heart beats fast, and I have to run.

Best Answer

Anxiety due to overwhelming peace.

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

Or boredom. Or anxiety. it's definitely due to something and anxiety is clearly the end result.

Best Answer

Shaking and shortness of breath

Best Answer

Shortness/loss of breathe,the world starts twisting and I feel REALLY small

Best Answer