TechnoMetal93 TechnoMetal93 18-21, M 8 Answers May 31, 2011

Sometimes you don't know you are bleeding internally and it also depends on where internally you are bleeding. If you have stomach ulcers, tumors or a host of other things wrong or malfunctioning, then you could be bleeding internally. You could have stomach tenderness, feel light-headed. Depending on where the problem is, you could cough up blood or have blood in your urine or bowel movements. Either way, you wouldn't or shouldn't be on the internet asking the question. You should be at an emergency room getting checked out.

Best Answer

I thought that I was but I did some research and realized I wasnt I'm just having stomach pains lol

Best Answer

Geez I don't know offhand, but if this is a possibility i'd be getting myself into the emergency room pronto and have a doc sort it out. That's something you don't want to fool around with.

Best Answer

Sounds nasty but if your BM is jet black and tarry. BM may also be bloody. If you vomit and it looks like coffee grounds, that is also a sign. If you are in pain with any movement or if your abdomen feels tense when you touch it, like rigid. Bruising around your belly button..There are many more signs and symptoms. Those are the only ones I can think of off of the top of my head.

You should go to the doctor!!

Best Answer

The symptoms of blood loss are low blood pressure (which will cause rapid heart beat, not slow), weak pulse, lightheadedness, pale skin, cold extremities, and strange behavior such as lack of awareness. Most of these can also be caused by anxiety, but that usually raises your blood pressure. Slow internal bleeding wouldn't necessarily have any noticeable symptoms.

Best Answer

slow heart rate dizziness possible pain , heart attack & you may cough up blood ( not any any order)

Best Answer

Off the top of my head, weakness like fatigue, internal pain...

Best Answer