I enjoy the TV series Gilmore Girls. ^_^
AtheistsForJesus AtheistsForJesus 70+, M 17 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Movies & TV

Golden Girls

Best Answer

lol. I have watched Golden Girls in the past and would be willing to watch it in the future.
=$

Best Answer

Gilmore Girls, Dawson's Creek, Beverly Hills 90210 & Golden Girls

Best Answer

love these too!!!

Best Answer

Big Love. That soap about the polygamous Mormon family. I also still watch and genuinely enjoy shows on Nickelodeon aimed at a preteen audience, and I'm married with a kid not much younger than the target audience.

Best Answer

Both Bill & Ted movies. <br />
I cringe at the sc<x>ript, and the rip off TARDIS. I mean a telephone booth- pah! and Ugh!<br />
But the music! My fingers bled trying to learn the guitar to it.

Best Answer

The afternoon soaper "General Hospital"

Best Answer

i like watching reruns of all shows and movies. The ones that people don't seem to understand why i like them are: full house, save the last dance, bring it on, center stage, probably saved by the bell if i found it on, and family matters.

Best Answer

I watched years and years of buffy the vampire sla<x>yer, highlander, and star trek......Very Geeky..but not really the sort that cares

Best Answer

nothing...i like what i like for me not others

Best Answer

WifeSwap.

Best Answer

None, if I watch it own up to it.Watched a lot of childrens' tv, to this day I say I miss such and such show to my kids, they just roll their eyes too old and cool for it now.

Best Answer

I'd probably still watch mister rogers neighborhood occasionally if it came on....it's was oddly reassuring

Best Answer

Not a show we had in the UK but yeah, my childhood was happish, there are certain shows I could re watch and feel the same way.

Best Answer

everything on disney channel

Best Answer