i have a dead tree up my back, a sparrow on each shoulder blade joining to the tree and MADE IN JAPAN on my foot. I'm getting a bunny some time soon :)

Best Answer

i have a big sun on the back of my neck. small music notes under my ear. "**** diggity" black line art on top of swirly sunflowers on my lower back. a greatful dead bear, henna style flowers and vines and a lizard on my right leg. small music notes and two sunflowers on my right ankle and a curly Q on my right big toe. thisstle flowers and stars on my inner left calf the moon as a space-ship and a missile shootin at it with a dust trail curling behind the stars starting on my left inner ankle and ending. on my thigh after twirling around another patch of henna style vines and flowers that wrap around my left knee<br />
aaaaand a moon with the initials dlp on my right hand and a sun with the name ash on my left hand. in between where the thumb and pointer finger meet. and i just stared working on a big owl chest piece. lol sounds like. a lot but i don't feel like I'm finished yet

Best Answer

i love the henna style. was thinking about getting some done,i really want one on my foot

Best Answer

I have no desire for them.

Best Answer

I have two, one on my left shoulder blade and one which wraps around my left arm just above the sleeve on most t shirts, so basically you cant see either when im at work etc etc

Best Answer

<<<-----scared of needles

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

None, never wanted any.

Best Answer