College is very stressful.
IHPD IHPD 18-21, F 15 Answers Feb 21, 2012

let someone **** me off and i'll beat the crap out of them, sorry it works.

Best Answer

Writing- being a smarta$$ on Ep- blowing holes in paper targets

Best Answer

found some quite places and do my hobbies (like draw, excersice, whatever) and re think again what exactly make me stressed, put away my emotion and think that clearly use my logical mind what the benefit of being stressed, and why did I put my self into it, why dont I just do what I have 2 do and see the result if it will b good or bad I can deal with that later (stress will blocking our mind and emotions will take over) *well most of that I get from my therapist :)

Best Answer

This person sounds wise.

Best Answer

(^ ^)

Best Answer

For me draw play my piano ........ I'm sory what was the question

Best Answer

meditation and writing it out, in that order. Meditate on it, then write it out with a clear mind. Very relaxing and relieving

Best Answer

Booze....not much of a technique involved.

Best Answer

I like to tell people that a breathing exercise can help you relieve stress. You inhale through your nose while your stomach goes out. Then you exhale through the mouth and have the stomach go in. <br />
Close your eyes and practice laying down and think abou the naval point while doing this breathing.<br />
It is called belly breathing and it really will get you to a better place.<br />
After you master this laying down you can try it sitting up with your eyes closed and do it at school for a little break.

Best Answer

bio-feedback

Best Answer

What is that?

Best Answer