Question of the Day

The microwave oven. Indigestion in a fraction of the time.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

The grammar check on the internet, but it hasn't changed yours: "Technological" is the adjective.

Best Answer

It's late afternoon here - would you like a lesson on global awareness? This wasn't an exercise in grammatical nazism, it was a fun response to an inane question.

Best Answer

This was not a grammar nazi response, it was an attempt at fun at a rather bland question. It's the 'questionator', and as a rule I don't pick on individuals for their grammatical errors. But i'm sure you're a lovely person despite your sarcastic put-down.

Best Answer

I liked it !

Best Answer

$10 says EP will delete your answer :D

Best Answer

Experience Project.

Best Answer

THE VIBRATOR!!!

Best Answer

DVR! Now i can manipulate television, not the other way around!

Best Answer

ipod touch

Best Answer

by far computer technology ! ~ especially EP as i have Made such wonderful and kind friends here !

Best Answer

Electricity. Thanks for making me fat and causing me distress whenever there's a power outage.

Best Answer

Fire.

Best Answer

Aww beat me to it

Best Answer

That's not a technological innovation.

Best Answer

The Clapper.

Best Answer

interwebby

Best Answer

Has to be the internet. I have found my birth mothers family, my sister, our three brothers, her three brothers, the identity of my biological father, my adopted Dad's son and helped several other people connect with their lost family members. Wouldn't have happened without the internet.

Best Answer

The Automobile. I LOVE my car. I can drive it whenever I want. I'm not dependent on public transportation which always takes 3 or 4 times as long. Plus there's no standing over a half hour in the cold, rain or heat for it to arrive. I can enjoy a beverage or food in my car. I've slept in my car when I became tired (this is very dangerous on public transit). Its easier & more convenient when I go grocery shopping to carry my purchases in my car till I'm near my home for unloading, rather than buying only what I can carry. I can travel to new places & I'm not limited to the routes that are established. I can choose the shortest route rather than the most used. I think the automobile is the best freedom I've ever been able to afford. I never want to live without one.

Best Answer

Midol... I love midol.

Best Answer

Internet thought me so many things... If Internet wasn't there I would be here:=)

Best Answer

The Smart Phone for sure because I can pretty much stay linked up to all my online accounts and apps anywhere I go.

Best Answer

My Blackberry Pearl Smartphone is a major game changer for me because it is very secure, can send and receive e-mail messages and text messages, has Facebook installed on it, and even has a map of the world on it! It is like a mini-computer that fits into my hand...literally!!!

Best Answer

Computer. Helps me finish homework that requires writing more than half of the time. Plus you can just search up information instead of borrowing bunch of books from library.

Best Answer

Instant Messaging.

Best Answer

Electricity

Best Answer

Laproscopic surgery gave me my life back so I'll pick that.

Best Answer