leyna2007 leyna2007 46-50, F 15 Answers Dec 16, 2010

I have mine at 65 now because we had a couple of warm days, but I am freezing now.<br />
You should be aware that at 65 degrees and below, particularly with the elderly, where a person is sitting for long periods and not getting up and getting good body circulation going, there is some danger of hypothermia.

Best Answer

About 65 from all this cold weather outside.

Best Answer

i dunno, i have radiators now so i keep them between 1 and 3 usually, i may to it up to five if we have to keep the door open for a while, but i always turn it back down. but in the bedroom they never get turned on, the windows stay cracked and the fan stays on.

Best Answer

between 65 and 70, depending on how cold it is outside

Best Answer

My family can't stand it I have to have it at 80 degrees-if it drops below 70 I am unhappy!

Best Answer

Summer I leave the AC at 71. Winter I never put he heat above 61. I suffer all through the summer heat...just daydreaming about winter. I'm built for cold weather. Growing up my friends used to think I was playing some macho game by never wearing a coat. I just rarely need one. Gettin older has changed that a bit...not much tho.

Best Answer

No heat other than a portable electric heater. BRRRR!

Best Answer

I put in a ridiculously overpowering heating system in my house a few years back. I leave it off when I'm not home, because it takes about one minute to make it 90 when I walk in the door.

Best Answer

Wow-do you know the name and model of the heating system? I have vaulted ceilings, and it really gets cold in my house. I do have a new heating unit, but it still takes awhile to get really warm all over the house.

Best Answer

I'm in a 2 story home and usually keep the downstairs at 64.

Best Answer

Around 65

Best Answer