Questionator Questionator 26-30 140 Answers Apr 24, 2012

Question of the Day

Telling Chick Norris that he shouldn't be so aggressive.<br />
(all ribs broken...4 weeks in hospital)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Never call Chuck Chick.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

He's about to make it six weeks, for calling him "Chick."

Best Answer

Not as badass as Rorschach though! Hehe :D

Best Answer

Getting married.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

why? it surely isn't that bad

Best Answer

I said this first. Be a sport.

Best Answer

Every bad decision every one of us ever made seemed like a good idea at the time!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Missing out on opportunities because I had to "think" about it!

Best Answer

I can relate to this one. My first fiance asked if I would marry her. I was taken-aback by the question and asked if I could think about it. I just needed to let the gravity of the question sink in. It wasn't a No ... but as it turned out, after our last hug I watched her walk away and never saw her again for over 18 years (and I did try to find her during that time).

Best Answer

My mom always told me at various situations that the same opportunity never visits twice. Of course I didn't listen to her -I had to find out the hard way :)

Best Answer

getting married

Best Answer

Starting the London riots.

Best Answer

I kept myself hidden "in the closet". Now I'm glad that I'm out and I am proud. :)

Best Answer

Staying up late and answering questions on EP.

Best Answer

Legit answer

Best Answer

Making "natural" holiday ornaments out of poison ivy vines. Don't do this.

Best Answer

Hmmm...pretty much anything I did when I was in my 20s.

Best Answer

Strawberry creme filled oreos

Best Answer

Not going to Denmark senior year in college. Would've been paid for - mostly and I would have traveled in Europe and still have completed my education. Didn't know at the time that it was my only opportunity so far. Nothing wise in that decision! Anyone say, "idiot!" :-)

Best Answer

trusting my lawyer.....

Best Answer

You can never be happy if you've never been sad.

Best Answer

quitting high school

Best Answer

i let the dogs out

Best Answer

The day I decided to give into the pressure of marrying my now EX husband

Best Answer

uhhhhhh...here's a lil risky honesty...Had sort of but not quite numerous affairs...<br />
true confessions...there i said it

Best Answer

renting that house on Loomis St. with David. It was the stupidest thing ever. I lived in a house my parents bought for me to live in and be safe. I turned around and rented an older, (but cooler) house without even talking about it with them. I have been angry since my accident. It not only almost killed me- it took everything away and I felt I should decide where I wanted to live- I was (& still are) so tired of everybody making decisions for me. I just want to be the grown-up I always hoped to be (Im 43) but instead I live as a perpetual teenager- just like the last 24 yrs. since I got hit hadnt happened- and David....I went to the mental hospital twice in 1 month living with him--he was the worst man Ive ever met

Best Answer

Decided to to give another chance for someone i already knew he'll let me down again.

Best Answer