being on my own for the rest of my life

Best Answer

Being exploited and having the once friendly smiles turn into crude comments.

Best Answer

Not knowing when my next seizure will hit.

Best Answer

meth.

Best Answer

The fact that people I donT know know my name. Makes me wonder wat rumors are going around about me.

Best Answer

I take a lot from having a relationship. I don't build my whole life upon it as such, but it holds my mind together, and indirectly everything else together.<br />
Just having someone, some hope for the future and having it move forward, however slowly, makes all the difference. When I have a girl to be with, I have great hope for the future, I get to miss her when she's away and to hold her when she's near. I feel happy. I feel secure. I feel complete. I feel alive. I feel like my life has meaning and I have motivation to go out and live life fully, to work hard at everything I do. I have patience and focus. I'm driven and ambitious. I'm not stressed and I achieve so much in everything I do, whether it's related in any way to my love life or not. I enjoy every single moment.<br />
So what I'm terrified of most? Losing that.

Best Answer

Lonliness.

Best Answer

uncertainty

Best Answer

I will not be remembered after my death ;)

Best Answer

bathsalts

Best Answer