r2oLW r2oLW 31-35, M 12 Answers Oct 1, 2009

you tell her so and show her in your actions!

Best Answer

Reach out for her hands & hold her tight!

Best Answer

Eyes full of tears...

Best Answer

if you truly lover you won't need to ask that question. because if you truly love someone you will make the effort to befriend them get to know them and learn of their like,loves and dislikes and even so loving someone is shown through you actions hens the saying "actions speak louder than words". <br />
but so not to be such a difficult person I shall answer your question,from what I have gathered,anything you do for her that relieves her of stress or that makes her feel good shows her you lover her! and to add the icing to the cake tell her you love her too!<br />
I hoped I helped<br />
~ cheers

Best Answer

know her favorites and make a conversation out of it.

Best Answer

Tell her all about the things that attract you to her, go into detail I find that the list is usually pretty long.

Best Answer

just ask her for her picture if she asks why then only say that i only want to bless you with all happiness in this whole world so she wouyld ask why so you tell yesterday night jesus ask me what i want i just tell him that tommarow i will put picture of yours in front of you to that person you should give all happiness and that person for me is you.

Best Answer