deerslayersg deerslayersg 46-50, M 27 Answers Dec 30, 2010

listen to someone elses problem lol

Best Answer

There is bound to be at least one person with more problems than yours. Find that person and honestly and sincerely help that person deal with her/his problem(s), be it finding a job, quitting smoking (or snorting), drinking, etc. Helping someone else will take you out of yourself and--strangely enough--cheer you up. It will be good for both of you. "Only connect." E.M. Forster

Best Answer

probably not 1 person

Best Answer

i study heavily day and night and keep myself under pressure to get rid of those useless pathetic mind problems. yet it doesnt solve my problems completely. i slightly live in fear and tension of some other problems and i bury myself in study for tht. maybe its not healthy for me.

Best Answer

Alcohol and pain relievers should do the trick

Best Answer

Go do something to pay your rent on this planet. Volunteer somewhere doing something with someone who's really having a hard time. It's hard to feel sorry for yourself when you're involved helping make the world a little less hard for others. If people aren't your thing, volunteer with animal rescues or a shelter in your town. In other words, out of the pity pool. We need the water elsewhere.

Best Answer

sort the problems out

Best Answer

Be grateful you don't have somebody else's problems after you read a few on here (EP)..

Best Answer

Focus on solutions

Best Answer

Music!!<br />
If you do the mediation thing that someone suggested, try listening to the new age channel on sky fm (google sky fm).

Best Answer

You know how they yack about meditation. Well, it sort of works. Go for a run. Come back home and keep saying to yourself Relax. Sit in a quiet room, do not move and keep saying I'm alright. I would say more but I do not think you will take my advice.

Best Answer

yes i will try it

Best Answer

To do something like watching your favourite movie or playing sport or hobbies, hanging out with friends or family.<br />
Read a book then. It can take your mind to a place far away, and you don't even realise.<br />
And if it doesn't work, then find a better book, better movie, better hobby or sport. Hobbies and books are supposed to take your mind off things, you're just giving up, you aren't even trying if you have that stupid attitude.

Best Answer

thanks tried that didnt work thanks jioned a gym that helped

Best Answer

Smoking large quantities of crack will help.

Best Answer

never smoked crack

Best Answer

go drink coffee :) coffee makes happy! or get some boxing or karate lessons, that's a good thing aswell

Best Answer

dont like coffee

Best Answer

Oh! I too am suffering from innumerable problems.To delve deep into the cause of the problem is the only way to get rid of them

Best Answer

im in deep s___ any way need to get out

Best Answer

The best way to stop thinking of problems is to escape through hobbies. Do something you enjoy doing, it helps distract you.

Best Answer

thanks just need a hobby i can do 24hrs a day cause i cant sleep either

Best Answer

resolve the ones you are able to, study those you can't and then resolve to be more mindful in the future. <br />
I guess I'm saying do what you can and then move on.

Best Answer

thanks that might work if i can just get movin

Best Answer

stop making problems for yourself, that way you wont have any,your mind will be clear for the things that count most.

Best Answer

i didnt make this problem my have helped but didnt make it

Best Answer

your problems are not real<br />
just mental fictions

Best Answer

fiction must have burned my brain out if i had 1

Best Answer

create new ones to take you mind off the old ones. Works for me

Best Answer

got to try this one

Best Answer

Turn off your thoughts + your mind and get some sleep , if there's trouble on the road ahead you'll need to be alert to be in the drivers seat .

Best Answer

good advise just got to figure out how to do that

Best Answer