we all talk to my brother but he is just getting worse... idk what to do.. he makes me worry so much by the way he acts...
LadyE21 LadyE21 18-21 3 Answers Dec 13, 2010

The fact that you mentioned that you are concerned by the way he acts leads me to believe that your brother is going through some sort of mental anguish or pain. He may need more attention than you are capable of extending. I would suggest he be introduced to a councellor who may be able to identify his disability and take positive steps to rectifying the situation.

Best Answer

Yes, it's important to know whatś wrong. Physically, mentally, in between the wrong people?

When it is the last, there is little hope, I know for a sad fact. ;-( xW

Best Answer

You did not say whats wrong with him.

Best Answer

my brother is a middle child growing up he was happy and quite. but after some thing with my mother and father i have to say we all change for better and for worse. my oldest brother he found god throw the years. but my brother L started stilling and more and would start fights with R the oldest brother for no reason. after R almost put him throw the wall he calmed down with the fighting and started picking on the dogs.so we really did not care b/c they love playing with him . I guess it was after he hit twenty-one that it got real bad. he would drank to much with hit friends that he could not control the thing he did....where we live it a bug town if you did not grow up there, but he been here our whole life so ever one knows who kids r who's... so when L would drank so much that he was destroying peoples hows and throwing his weight around... so my dad would hear about it...im not the best sister but i know im a good one... so being the youngest of three every one would come talk to me... and he talks the most... mostly about women he found online that he like , that like him but some how he become sad looking for the perfect women. (100% B.B) he thought he found one but she did not love him the way he did her. we told him to leave her alone but he kept wanting her even after he found out that she had a Feoncia ( and told him i dont see you like that).So after she says this stuff he buys her more stuff... when he says good bye to her he came to me and said "A women are ***** and ***** there no good one out there." my brother is 23 and has great talents that he is to lazy to make his dreams come to about his art, disrespects women daily and the fam (mom,bro,uncle,)(+plus me and my dad but i don't do will with people yelling at me so .... ya ....) drinks to get drunk when where have a together ,and drive a 100mph thinking nothing can harm him....I'm not one to blame music but he did not start acting like this tell he started listen to rap

Best Answer