Old Age

Best Answer

Agree

Best Answer

a liter of gin wont kill anyone. ...kick a bear in the nuts, he will take care of the rest.

Best Answer

Just start watching Eddie Murphy movies.. you'll need to do something soon enough...

Best Answer

Ya know, I'm really gettin' tired of having to READ this question every day let alone answer it. Tell you what, why don't you write that question down in big block letters, and read it to yourself over and over and over again every day for a month. Pretty soon you'll find yourself at the end of your rope. 0-0

Best Answer

uh.....WHAT?! no comprendo!

Best Answer

You haven't lived enough to experience a pain worthy of taking your life. Please, be rational and think about all the others who have overcome hardships in life. You are not alone. I am here for you.

Best Answer

honey, I think you need to go to the hospital and get seen by the docs. trust me, I've been where you are and it sucks. I didnt get diagnosed with bipolar 1 untill I was out of the house and twenty one with a baby. I know its hard, but you should talk to your parents about seeing a therapist untill they can get you on some antidepressants.

Best Answer

My dad is never here and my mum would just laugh, that will not help I just need to died.

Best Answer

Please speak to someone about killing yourself... Is life that terrible?

Best Answer

For me yes, the details are too long, my family is ****ed up and school is terrible.

Best Answer

Why'd you think you'd die from Gin???

Best Answer

I drank it in under 5 minutes and passed out and so close to dying but it never worked

Best Answer

Then i suppose you're not supposed to die. Or drink Gin.

Best Answer

keep your options open ... get help!

Best Answer

Me too, I would like to kill myself. I don't know how, and I'm pretty young too. I am just too stupid, and I would rather not bare any more shame...
I have read all the posts here, and I don't know what to do. I think I'll just find some pills or a black market... If I find something I'll let you know, could you do the same?

Best Answer