Have u received a ticket in the mail from a light that flashed pics of ur car BC u were one inch over the line or took a right turn??? I think their just trying to get rich off of us!!! }:| they must be stopped!!
lordreyna lordreyna 22-25, F 9 Answers Feb 11, 2014 in Community

A 22 would do the trick

Best Answer

That kinda gets the po poh called.

Best Answer

Well I do live in Texas almost everyone has a gun ;) hahaha almost true

Best Answer

I hate those damn things. They even shorten the yellow in some towns. Sneak up on it with black spraypaint.

Best Answer

Paint ball gun. the paint will dry and mess up the optics.

Best Answer

Really?!! I want a paintball gun lol

Best Answer

They are set up to keep people safe.

Best Answer

stop running red lights

Best Answer

I didn't run the red light that's why I'm angry lol

Best Answer

female logic... *smh

Best Answer

Male assumption typical :))

Best Answer

That's the idea--raise money for municipalities via traffic fines instead of raising taxes. On the other hand, if you're gonna break the traffic laws, can you really complain about getting caught.

Best Answer

I didn't break the law... I'm say they should raise money a different way and not try to screw the little people...

Best Answer

Or little people shouldn't break the law? But personally I'm in favor of a system I read about in a couple of European countries--traffic fines based on your income. You run a red light---you get fined, say, three days of your yearly income, so the rich get hurt as much as the poor.

Best Answer