Stumbleaddict102 Stumbleaddict102 31-35, M 10 Answers Jun 19 in Community

They have the IQ of a turnip.....

Best Answer

I wish I knew too. I guess it's just one of those internet 'crazes' the sane people will just have to wait it out.

Best Answer

guys? I thought it was one guy with many profiles, so when I see posts on thighs I just reply with "hi nerdthighguy".

Best Answer

I do think it started about a year and a half ago or two maybe. I assume it is some juvenile weirdness. I ignore it but it certainly has continued way past the general lifetime or weird repeated questions on EP.

Best Answer

It started about 5 yrs ago on Yahoo and traveled to other sites. It's based of a some kind of newspaper article that was on the web. Since it's came to EP, EP hasn't been to keep it out completely.

Best Answer

I used to be on Yahoo Answers, and I did not see it there. I haave only seen it here recently.

Best Answer

It is likely a form of wish-fulfillment fantasy on the part of a nerd who likes to imagine that he could be strong enough to strangle someone his age. There is no basis in reality for such absurd tales, of course. Nerds are weaklings.

Best Answer

He or she has a fetish, they need to deal with.

Best Answer

Would you like to hear about my jars instead?

Best Answer

I am coming to that, don't want to steal this thread:)

Best Answer