thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 8 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Parenting & Family

The act of anal s@x is evil.

Best Answer

Anal sax? Is that like farting?

Best Answer

And your eyes dilate too. That's what happens when you do something evil like murder, ******, child molestation etc.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Why do you ask this question? He has nothing against them. In fact he loves them

Best Answer

You're stupid. God mentions how much he hates homosexuals from the beginning of the bible to the end. He mentions it at least 8 times. Besides, how do you know he loves them? Where did you see that written. At the end of the bible, He said the earth would be full of homosexuals. He also killed everybody in the towns Sodom and Gommorah because of homosexuality and other sins. That's how we got the term sodomy (anal sex). BTW, I talk to Jesus and read the bible with Him 3 times.

Best Answer

Yeah, well I read the bible with Raul four times.

Best Answer

I'm stupid? God loves everyone! He just hates the sins that we do. All sins are the same so while Bruno over here is getting butt sex and i'm lying to my mom its all the same. We are all sinners! John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotton son and whoever BELIEVES in him shall have eternal life. I believe even if you are gay you will still go to heaven only if you accept Jesus into your heart and ask him to be your savior. Just the same like lying. I am a christian, and I suport gay marriage and i'm bi. So don't **** with me dude. Yes he killed everybody in the town of sodom and gommarah because they were rapping, killing, commiting sins unspeakalbe also! He gave them a chance to repent but didn't.

Best Answer

Seems to me that a selective god isn't really all that worth my time to begin with.

Best Answer

Relegion is something the overlords of earth made up to keep masses in fear anf control...

Best Answer