I replied to a Q yesterday, and it started with, "Well, in all of my 15 years of life experience".... Geez...
fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 18 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in EP

THEY SHOULDN'T BE HERE, WITH WE MATURE PERSONS.....

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

You are funny!

Best Answer

Because this should be a place where they can be too! This is not an adult site. There are adult shops, brothels, bars, and bedrooms for that. <br />
I do think they should be outside playing, playing barbie/gi joe, or playing nicely with other kids. <br />
Then again, with the world being as it is, I'm happy she likes being inside. <br />
Everyone should be outside, playing, and having fun though. :)

Best Answer

the kids is not the problem (though doing other activities would be better for them), but it's the adults that should be limited to use the net, cuz the next thing you know they be violating kids, spreading abomination, disgusting things...

Best Answer

That was a very convoluted thought.

Best Answer

LOL! I've already made suggestions to Paschar about an age limit. Guess it wasn't taken into consideration by EP Mafia. :/

Best Answer

Paschar is an EP Volunteer, just plain folk like us who takes the time to help people understand the rukes which so many people here don't take the time to read or if they do, they get their kicks from breaking rules. Paschar is a gem. To talk to EP "mafia" message "EPArsineh". Sometimes she actually replies.

Best Answer

i do not see any problems with them being on here. But I think the number of times you message or reply to a minor should be tallied and then reviewed at a later date if the count gets too high too rapidly.

Best Answer

i cant say they should not be seeking advice since at 13 they are capable of making massive mistakes. and hearing their not parents giving the same advice may prevent them form making them. Esp the mid-late 20s who may still be paying for making those mistakes. But to protect them from predators there should be some sort of review panel. I am sure they can find plenty of volunteers.

Best Answer

I have the minor block in place, so unless they are lying about their age, I can check. And it is easy for them to lie.

Best Answer

Uhm, darling, I'm a well on 13 year old female who, by most, is considered rather mature for my youthful age. I dislike the websites and other pastimes you previously mentioned. I have personal issues myself, whether significant or not to you. And since no one else outside this site will ever listen to me, I chose here to be my home. I feel secure... Don't generalize my disappointing generation, please.

Best Answer

You may be considered mature by other 13-yr-olds and may fool a few older kids, but unless you're like Stephen Hawking... I don't want to hear it.

Best Answer

Not really.. These many "older kids" are in their 40's... I don't fool anyone.. I'm me.. And if I chose to be on this site (because it's permitted really) I will be. No disrespect madame.

Best Answer

Why aren't they snorting cocaine or trying out the latest version of crack?

Best Answer

Thanks for your mature suggestion!

Best Answer

If I had internet at that age, my life would have been greatly improved.

Best Answer

Possibly, but I imagine parents back then would not have been nearly as lax about supervising the activity of their children online.

Best Answer

I raised myself, mostly. And I was nit a troublemaker, so I woukd have been fine.

Best Answer

You tell them. I hate going to answer their question only to find out I am forbidden.

Best Answer

I agree, there should be an age limit!

Best Answer

http://www.plognark.com/?q=node/1129<br />
Why the hell are ageist ****s like you doing on this website?

Best Answer