mamdo2 mamdo2 36-40, F 20 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I think the point of life is finding something to live for.

Best Answer

absolutely!! You are living for us!! We enjoy you!! We find your banter very enlightening!! Seriously!! And if we did not pick on you, bug you..call your name.. you would have to too much time for that stinkin thinkin!! :-)

Best Answer

If you've positively influence and make a difference to even one life other than yourself, you're living for the right reason. plus, you make me smile, so I think that counts too =)

Best Answer

for the after life heaven/hell

Best Answer

i will defo go to heaven :)

Best Answer

My body use to be this sexually adventuresome creature...now it's just a food processing plant...except on Sunday, when I see my gf...cuz we #&%@ like rabbits...teehee....

Best Answer

:) oh

Best Answer

sorry if I got too graphic here...seems like my profile has been flagged as containing adult material...and that goes hand and hand with my slant on bodily functions...or our purpose for living...I've noticed several times that I can't answer certain questions...I think it's got to do with the filters people have on their profiles...anyway...sorry..

Best Answer

No there is no reason.

Best Answer

To die

Best Answer

yes thank you lol

Best Answer

yes there is.... unfortunately without knowing you it is hard for me to tell you what that reason is but I guarantee there is one

Best Answer

There's always a reason, just need to look for it.

Best Answer

I am wondering that about me.

Best Answer

awww your great :)

Best Answer

Hmmmm.

Best Answer

I agree, he's great!

Best Answer

Damn :'']

Best Answer

Coz I told yer to!

Best Answer

sure hope so

Best Answer

To amuse us with your anecdotes and charm....

Best Answer

What would EP do without you & your questions? There you are, you now have a reason! lol :-)

Best Answer

yes i suppose :)

Best Answer

Hope of happiness and fulfillment is one reasonable reason.

Best Answer

Make a reason.

Best Answer

I don't know.<br />
What are you doing with your life?

Best Answer