TCL009 TCL009 41-45, F 6 Answers Mar 17 in LGBT

how can "thecunnylingguist" not know this?????

Best Answer

Wanted to see what people would answer. Haha!

Best Answer

with that username I had guessed as much, was any of it funny?

Best Answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_dam<br />
Very uncomfortable. Otherwise known as a rubber clamp. A dentist used them for some of my fillings because I had difficulty keeping my mouth open. But they had to make a big hole in it so that I didn't choke on the wretched thing.

Best Answer

Seth Rogen says it was disgusting.

Best Answer

used during root canal to catch on the bone chips etc from going down your throat? yeesh

Best Answer

Ok I think it was a good idea that they used it for my teeth, because a different dentist got debris in my lungs and I had to sleep with a big fan in my face for a few nights.

Best Answer

Yikes...My story is panic attack. I dont breathe thru my nose well so when he put the dam in im like man I cant breathe almost paicking...I need another one too..wah

Best Answer

Make sure you tell the dentist when you go back, and make sure they make holes in the dental dam if they can.

I got the debris in my lungs from a different dentist, who I never went back to. The one who used the rubber clamp/dental dam was much more careful not to get stuff into my lungs.

Best Answer

thanks that never occurred to me...

Best Answer

Next big thing on the list of bridges and crowns.

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer