sahil20010 sahil20010 26-30, M 14 Answers Jul 29, 2011

i will have to pee102934 times before it over, i am averaging so i might be off by a couple of pee pees

Best Answer

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Best Answer

What ? You didn't google it ? ahahahahaha

Best Answer

That depends on what happens in the next few days.....

Best Answer

So the Mayans got tired of making calendars at that particular date. I'm surprised they went that far.

Best Answer

I predict few wacky sects' mass suicides and lots of "the world will end" & "Jesus is coming" sings and posters on streets. Then few new disaster movies which will all be bad versions of already bad "2012" and then we will all be pissed drunk on New Year's Eve (2013 to be) and proud of ourselves because we have just survived another Apocalypse.

Best Answer

Olympics in London, 99th Tour De France... and everything will going on as usual, hopefully, the world will be realize, should be draw back our ecological footprint, but I doubt, after there will be nothing happen... we keep doing what we do....

Why is so important??? Few was freaked out in 09. 09. 2009. Nothing serious was happen, except I was hit by a car....

Best Answer

Lots of people will freak out and everything will go back to par just like it always does when a prediction is made.

Best Answer

the mayans say that the world will end because there holy books stop at 2012 dec 13 or 12

Best Answer

ohh.. that sounds bad :( ......

Best Answer

well we r gonna die any ways right?

Best Answer

noooooo............. no man no........... i don;t want to die...... :(

Best Answer

No one can tell.

Best Answer

Loads of things.

Best Answer

what kind of loads ???

Best Answer

Do you want a detailed list of every event that will take place through out the year?

Best Answer

hahahhaa... goood good.... you are funny .... :)

Best Answer