I think normal is a term used to discribe something that is difined as being average in the eyes of people who like to lable things, so in the risk of sounding abnormal , just be yourself and that sounds normal.

Best Answer

a poorly defined term that has literally lead to the complete utter failure of most of humanities social constructs?

Best Answer

head shrinks will say that normal is a person who lives and works in society comfortably: WHo interacts without violence or nervousness,who is comfortable in the company of multiple others.Who enjoys that company.who can work and live and socialize as a team member. Some one who likes people... Me ??? I say Blah blah blah. Normal is submissive,normal is boring normal is being scared to be yourself Normal is well ok,allright I dont have any clue as to what normal is :)

Best Answer

There's no such a thing in life.

Best Answer

NOrmal means you are getting close to not being abnormal. The norm is an average of the average.

Best Answer