iamSTAR iamSTAR 18-21, F 14 Answers Jan 10, 2012

Taking a girls virginity

Best Answer

oh!

Best Answer

Sounds like a ***** made circa 2011 about a gimp wearing a latex suit that is tied up in his sister's basement by her girlfriend. He falls in love with one of them that is still a virgin. "If your rolling with me your rolling with a G.I.M.P." to the cheering as she is hogtied and offered to him teasingly until you hear "pop the girls cherry" so I think they are referring to the cherry soda in her purse.

Best Answer

When they have a bithday party,they have alot of red balloons that look like huge prehistoric cherries and the bad little boys would pop them to make the little girls cry to mommy so watch your balloons or you will end up in tears!!!

Best Answer

It's slang. It means you have to try a girl's cherry pie before you marry her. If she can't make pie then she's not a good home maker.

Best Answer

Dude. That was funny. I hope ur kidding

Best Answer

Taking girls virginity

Best Answer

This means take her virginity if you want to get techcical this is when you beark there hymen lol and they bleed lol why??

Best Answer

But whoever is you should wait till you find somebody you really like lol:)

Best Answer

hahahaha. someone messaged me that.

Best Answer

lol well

Best Answer

Exactly. Very nicely put

Best Answer

A sexual term.......................give an ******.The cherry is the ****.

Best Answer

make them ******

Best Answer

Wrong lol but close haha:)

Best Answer

taking a girls virginity

Best Answer

Listen to T.Rex's I LOVE TO BOOGIE.

Best Answer

When the hymine is split like a little cherry from a huge thing.

Best Answer