I can't even begin to understand this.. To much brainwashing I have no idea..what why or God help me!!! I mean to think that poverty, And such a horrible way of life, which keeps people from thriving and being amazing human! is something to be proud of its...disgraceful to humanitys future
Feistywizard Feistywizard 18-21, M 14 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

i dont even know what ghetto means

Best Answer

Its their form of rebellion . to anyone who does not have any idea "what actin ghetto" its acting as if you're black because the stereotype of a black person in most everyone's mind is a person who speaks loudly and incoherently and is a sloppy dresser . its how the bigots express themselves in our PC society these days . I remember when there were hippies and the one thing that really pissed off the older generation besides the long hair and free love was that hippies didn't discriminate , if you was cool you was ok .

Best Answer

I know, eh? Wiggers are no different than the blackface minstrel performers of a long time ago.

Best Answer

I pushed the wrong buttton, as i do not like this answer..You are a racist!

Best Answer

In what way? Or are you being ironic?

Best Answer

Well there's several reasons. The parents, tv, movies, etc. People get influenced to easily.

Best Answer

Do you honestly feel kids enjoy growing up in poverty, uneducated, and underfed?<br />
Being ghetto, does not mean that..

Best Answer

Hmm go read a Dictionary..... or I will just post the definition for you from Merriam Websters
1
: a quarter of a city in which Jews were formerly required to live
2
: a quarter of a city in which members of a minority group live especially because of social, legal, or economic pressure

Best Answer

I blame the way the education system is structured mostly, kids are more or less forced for at least 12 years to attend an bureaucratic institution where they study a variety-show amount of areas. They don't see the value in it (and in fact you might even conclude a lot of what they learn will never be used). They are no longer allowed to be punished by pain, and ****** results get standardized, a noble concept until the kids realised that meant they can get away with hell. Then they go home and watch shows which lambast authority and deep character building over cheap laughs and titillation. They come back to school and realise the way to impress their friends is to be the biggest and most outrageous class clown while getting by with the worst grades, an understandable value system given the variables. Ghetto thuggish East Side/West Side ******** culture is what has floated to the top of the idiocracy

Best Answer

solidarity?

Best Answer

To **** off the adults.

Best Answer

It's cool if it's all you know. People who grow up in poverty face greater hardships than middle to upper class people and there is a sense of pride in that--surviving against the odds.

Best Answer

Because they only live once.

Best Answer