And for what reason? I went 3 1/2 days once without eating, my gall bladder was messing up and my digestion wasn't working properly, food backing up at night and thought I'd choke to death in my sleep...I got scared and stopped eating and only drank water and a cup of coffee once per day....my gall bladder got better.
CherokeePatti CherokeePatti 56-60, F 15 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Health

1 day and a half , thought im starved enough to eat a whole turkey , couldnt finish half of it

Best Answer

7 days

Best Answer

Was there a reason for not eating?

Best Answer

Sick after surgery

Best Answer

When I was in prison, a group of my friends and myself fasted for 3 days, drinking only water and coffee....

Best Answer

40 hours

Best Answer

About three days. I had a gastro-intestional upset, with a fever. The smell of food gagged me.

Best Answer

maybe a cpl days i think. my body started to shut down after that. i was so weak

Best Answer

three days

Best Answer

22 days i went without eating. I was on intervenus for 43 days.

Best Answer

Almost two weeks when I had appendicitis. I was just too ill to eat anything. I think I ate like a slice of toast which I just brought back up.

Best Answer

Currently, I haven't eaten anything for three days, just existing off milk and 9% lager. It's quite a frequent event - I'll probably empty the fridge tomorrow.

Best Answer

Milk has protein in it but lager and milk is a strange combination.

Best Answer

Yeah, I noticed that - as long as the milk comes a couple of hours before the lager though, I can just about stomach it...

Best Answer

I'll let you know...

Best Answer