roastlamb roastlamb 31-35, M 7 Answers Dec 24, 2011

Longest I've stayed up was for a 3 day LAN party. Stayed in front of a computer for most of those 72+ hours. Afterwards, I got about 6 hours of sleep and felt refreshed!<br />
My longest sleep was about 12 hours. Long amounts of sleep always make me feel like crap, and so do naps. I always feel disoriented and sick, even if I take a 20 minute nap!

Best Answer

I once stayed awake for two days and two nights; I was working and we were moving at the time. The morning I came back from work (I worked nights at the time), I was ready to pack more boxes, but as I came into the house I felt the floor undulate underneath my feet. I took that as a sign I'd better sleep some, and did so. 8 hours later I was up and packing stuff again.<br />
The longest I ever slept was once when I was 16. I went to bed at 5 o'clock p.m. and woke up the next day at 3 p.m. It felt like I'd reset my body clock or something. I've never wanted to sleep that much since.

Best Answer

I stayed up for more than two days until I started hallucinating. It scared the crap out of me and I will never do it again. I think I slept for about 14 hours straight once.

Best Answer

I have stayed awake for over 4 days one time and slept for about two days another time!!

Best Answer

Longest sleep would be around 14 hours I think, and the longest awake would be something in the area of 40 hours I think. ;P

Best Answer

Staying awake for 3/4 days but doing nothing meh, I used to do all-nighter's and all- dayer's on bank holiday weekends. I'd be wrecked afterwards but it was great fun.

Best Answer