It has to be Hunger games right...
wonderland63893 wonderland63893 16-17, F 14 Answers Apr 19 in Movies & TV

Titanic.

Best Answer

FRIKKIN TWILIGHT.

Best Answer

Don't say the word!!!!

Best Answer

The 'Saw' franchise...gory/boring/neverending...

Best Answer

Second on Forest Gump. It's a neat idea but the more you watch it the less you'll like it.

Best Answer

No its so good.

Best Answer

Didn't say it was bad. Just said it was overrated. It won the Oscar for Best Picture up against Pulp Fiction, Quiz Show, and The Shawshank Redemption.

Best Answer

the titanic

Best Answer

The hangover

Best Answer

Forrest gump

Best Answer

Really ...

Best Answer

Right. Hunger Games

Best Answer

Cloverfield

Best Answer

Thank you for Best Answer sweetie..That movie truly sucked...lol

Best Answer

I'm seriously not directing this just at you but most people really don't understand what overrated means.

Cloverfield has a 64 on metacritic so it's not exactly highly rated by anyone.

Best Answer

It could have been rated a 1 and still been overrated

Best Answer

Oh and at 52 years old I can assure you I know what overrated means

Best Answer

Couldn't watch it myself.

Best Answer

You chose wisely.

Best Answer

The Exorcist!

Best Answer

Frozen. So totally Frozen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

No just no!!!

Best Answer

Why didn't you like Frozen? I though it was pretty good.

Best Answer

I started to get ticked with the portrayal of wolves as bloodthirsty beasts, as a healthy wolf would not attack a human. As you can see in the movie, they are going after the humans, not their natural prey, the reindeer. (Also, wolves haven't lived in Scandinavia for hundreds of years, from what I've read) The snowman's sheer stupidity was highly irritating as well. I couldn't stand it. And I'm not sure why people are so in love with that song "Let it go". Has no one else realized that she's just running away from all her problems? She doesn't even try to solve anything. She just runs. Plus, there is no backstory to anyone. Why the heck does she have the powers? Where did that guy and the reindeer (which I found the portrayal of it as a stupid dog, with only brief moments of intelligence, irritating. Reindeer are an intelligent species, mostly.) come from? Another thing that bugged me was the fact that she just randomly learned how to control the powers. Years of not controlling the things and then suddenly, poof!, she can?! And while Disney was better at the "love at first sight thing", they still had that girl trying to marry some guy she just met! And finally, the villains just weren't fun. They were more elegant and sneaky, not just plain evil, like Jafar, say, or Rapunzel's "mom". There was no indication that they were evil until the end.

Best Answer

You think way to much into stuff.

Best Answer

Is that a comment, a compliment, or an insult? I'm taking it as the second, so thanks!

Best Answer

Haha whatever.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer