ominoreg ominoreg 66-70, M 11 Answers May 7, 2012

Very Simply Put .................. YOU!! Just show up and spend some quality time with her! The next thing I'd say is something that YOU made yourself!! Something sentimental that she would know in her heart was from you and by you! I used to love giving my mother (now passed) a simple greetings card that I made, just like I used to as a kid! Be creative as I'm sure there is something that you can make that will bring back some very fond memories of you from her!! HAVE FUN WITH IT!! lol

Best Answer

Spending the day with her - talking, reminiscing, eating, laughing and making her comfortable.

Best Answer

Something for where her ashes are. That's on her mothers grave site.

Best Answer

I will be getting my mum bugger all, she's been dead for 39 years, but l will be thinking about the great times we had & thats all l can do now.

Best Answer

A day at the spa and a hand written note saying thank you for taking care of me and taking my sh*t when you really dint have too.

Best Answer

All the mum's I know loathe mother's day so ignoring it is the best gift you can give them..

Best Answer

A cruise to somewhere far from you. =D

Best Answer