My wife and I are swingers, yet believe it or not, if she did it behind my back, I would end the marriage. We do it together or we don't do it!!

Best Answer

Stop making my lunch.

Best Answer

Thats noy funny. Ya f u kin smart as s.

Best Answer

Abuse, verbal emotional and physically add cheating when it got too close to home, ie in our home, had to end it then.

Best Answer

violence and cheating. both have been dealbreakers in the past for me, i'm not changing my needs anytime soon.

Best Answer

My advice is NOTHING. Nothing should cause you to break up with your spouse for the relationship should last as long as it can. No one thing should be important enough to break the marriage--not because I believe that the marriages are made in heaven and blessed by god. On the contrary, the institution of marriage is man made and godmen have jumped into it and laid rules. <br />
One should keep the marriage going because the alternatives are worse. When a marriage breaks both spouses lose a bit of their lives and also those of children. It is not easy to find a new spouse. One has to hunt for one in offices, pubs, bars, tours, make friends, chat with strangers, beg for dates and keep hoping that the next one will be better. What is the guarantee that the next one will not abuse, will earn enough to keep home warm, will not cheat, will take care of children, will devote time. <br />
If you have one give a long rope, very long rope. Give up only when the spouse goes for another person permanently. When he/she deserts. Marriage is no panacea for thousands ills but lack of one brings many. So dont be touchy and dont say enough is enough. <br />
It is an arrangement for mutual benefit and enjoy it rather than regretting for small things.

Best Answer

I gave my husband a long rope and he very nearly hanged me with it.

Best Answer

yeah this only works if your partner isn't trying to kill you. i'm with pixelbest on that one.

Best Answer

While this sentiment is beautiful and a total credit to you. One sided love is unsustainable and will self destruct a soul as it burns out trying endlessly to reach an unreachable heart. I love this answer and it is great advice for most circumstances. However without reciprocity it is a thankless and pointless task leading oneself into self destruction. I do however love this advice and will take it on board for future reference. Thank you so much for sharing it =)

Best Answer

beat me up.

Best Answer

Abuse me or our kids.

Best Answer

Cheating

Best Answer