Apsenniel Apsenniel 56-60, F 17 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in EP

women always look over their shoulder and fall when running away from something.

Best Answer

LOL! Isn't that insane?!

Best Answer

it's the dumbest thing! :D

Best Answer

I agree and the women who are running way are always gorgeous and scantily clad...get real! hahaha

Best Answer

i guess if you'll go upstairs because you heard a noise in a creepy old house that's supposed to be empty, watching where you're going may not be one of your strong points either.

Best Answer

haha...for sure!

Best Answer

The cops arrive in time to save someone.

Best Answer

haha..never around in real life when you need them.

Best Answer

That people live happily every after

Best Answer

true it usually ends up that way! :-)

Best Answer

nice guys come in first

Best Answer

Not so in real life! :-(

Best Answer

Everybody always has a beautiful home, a beautiful happy & devoted wife, and no one works ( even when they have a "job", they still don't actually work ). How do you get in on that?

Best Answer

Yeah I want to know too...even the poor people in movies have a nice place..wtf. lol

Best Answer

I've been noticing lately that in some shows & movies, everyone's ringtone is exactly the same.

And I know this isn't a movie, but it drives me crazy... On CSI, they explain everything they're doing to each other and themselves, no matter how basic it is, as if they would do that in real life... I can't even watch CSI because of it. I like other similar shows though.

Best Answer

Oh, also... The good guy gets shot in 3 places and still drags himself through the rest of a fight... but multiple bad guys go down in one punch or shot.
And people are always too clean in movies set in the past... They should be scratching from lice and stinking, not looking pristine.

Best Answer

Well they assume the public needs to be told stuff like that..great observation!

Best Answer

Well yeah, some things need to be explained, but that particular show does a horrible job of making it look natural.

Best Answer

haha..I know...people in the past were not wearing make up either or had perfect eyebrows...that really bugs me! ;-)

Best Answer

theme song of sharks when one is near

Best Answer

haha for sure!

Best Answer

The good guy get's the girl.

Best Answer

Yep unfortunately its true.

Best Answer

The good guys always win and get the girl.

Best Answer

Just a fairy tale

Best Answer

A happy ending

Best Answer

Very rare in real life

Best Answer

The hero never dies.

Best Answer

In real life most of the good guys/heros die.

Best Answer