Him...again

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

get so drunk that i cant remember things

Best Answer

I will keep that to myself

Best Answer

i wish that i would just keep alot of things to myself i like your answer

Best Answer

Care for others too much.

Best Answer

I haven't done it yet, but my pain was so severe earlier today and it's been going on for so long that I actually considered the possibility of using medical marijuana.

Best Answer

chasing after a man i wont get, having a child by the man i cant get, being depressed about the man i cant get, realizing the i have to let the man go that i will never get, try to be happy when im sad i dont take rejection well i never know how much pain it is to let go of the man i will never get, i didnt know that it would take so long to get over the sadness of letting him go, something i never experienced in my life, but even harder being around him to take care of him and his daughter because they need some one and ofcourse im am there when they need me i always will be there no matter what its just hard because i want them so bad but i know that i just dont fit in because no matter how much i change hes still not happy with me and that hurts me more than letting them go

Best Answer

Way more than I would ever care to admit.

Best Answer