warriortears warriortears 22-25 21 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

like just about everything.

Best Answer

Most of what I learned about history.

Best Answer

Alegbra

Best Answer

Pluto being a planet the food pyramid.

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer

Calculus

Best Answer

Social science

Best Answer

chaucer

Best Answer

Photosynthesis - it's annoying to spell too..

Best Answer

dba<x>se III

Best Answer

Learning to use the mimeograph and adding machine. There was that really nice IBM Selectric typewriter, too.

Best Answer

Home Economics. Our school had next to no budget and we had barely any materials to work with. I remember we made instant pudding, did dishes, baked brownies and were supposed to sew, but never did. Useless. I just hung out with my mom and grandma and they taught me what I needed to know to cook, clean and sew.

Best Answer

finding the value of x and y

Best Answer

I feel whatever I learned in school is useful ... not in the sense that I use Algebra everyday or that the geology class comes into conversation everyday ... but those classes taught me to think and to come up with a conclusion. I gotta feeling if more people took their studies seriously in school there'd be less problems in the world today as a lot of people don't think because they never learned to and only parrot what other people tell them.

Best Answer

American History. It's non existent now.

Best Answer

Nearly everything.<br />
School didn't teach me math. I had to teach myself. School didn't teach me English. My parents did. <br />
School taught me that a good kid keeps their mouth shut... and I completely disregard **** like that.

Best Answer

alot

Best Answer