Misspurple Misspurple 31-35, F 14 Answers May 29, 2012

I went to bed around 11:00 pm after taking a shower.

I gave up on sleep around 12:45 at which time I watched an episode of SG-1 and then still being fully awake, I came to EP. It is now a little after 3 a.m.

When will I actually sleep? Who knows?

Best Answer

turning off the monitor and putting on some sleepy music

Best Answer

I usually sack out somewhere betwwen 2 and 3 A.M. The last thing I will do is direct my mind to whatever it is about which I wish to dream.

Best Answer

What time? Right now.

Last thing? Type this.

Best Answer

soonish, turn on my alarm clock.

Best Answer

me tooish!

Best Answer

Sweetish!

Best Answer

Ill probably head to sleep around 5am, last thing I will do is check on my cat who is ill, make sure he is comfortable.

Best Answer

Hope your kitty feels better:(

Best Answer

Thank you, me too. I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Best Answer

i cashing in early say 9:30 got to be up at 6am, so gonna eat then chill for a while then take my pills and crash out.

Best Answer

I will do my OCD repetitions. Their are four sets and I have it timed down to 2 min's if I get them all correct the first time around, If not I have to start over.

Best Answer

Does you OCD make you feel exhausted? That makes me tired just thinking about it! How long have you had OCD? How often do you do it a day?

Best Answer

To long to explain; But I only do it in my house. You would think it would be worse outside my home? Kinda like when you eat out and it was good and then your friend tells you she worked there and what they do to the food. It's like my home is bad if that makes any scene.

Best Answer

Wow, so it's like your own OCD prison! I have only one OCD characteristic...I have to wash my body 3 times to feel clean! Or every time i see lint on my carpet I have to vacuum it, otherwise it will drive me crazy. The only thing that will make me forget about it, if I think of the other chores I have to do in the house!

Best Answer

Sext with my girlfriend and make her make me ***

Best Answer

I've only just got up !!!!!!

Best Answer

Awww!

Best Answer

It is 8:09am here, so good night to you and sleep well !!!!

Best Answer

Thanks, and well good evening to you!

Best Answer

Put on a pull up

Best Answer