I'm usually asleep by midnight (give or take) and wake up before 7 am.
SignedLove SignedLove 41-45, F 11 Answers Jul 29, 2010

I usually sleep 9:30-10:00 and wake up 4:30 in the morning to get ready for school.

Best Answer

I sleep while driving home from work. I rise when I get there. So in SoCal traffic that's about 3-4 hours a day.

Best Answer

i dont really have a set pattern but usually go to sleep around 5 in the morning and wake up around 12, curse of the unemployed

Best Answer

I usually go about 930 and get up at 515.

Best Answer

i fall assleep at round bout 2 am and get upp at 5 30 and im only 13 !

Best Answer

At the moment, I get to bed anywhere between 10 pm and midnight, and I usually wake at 3 am plus-or-minus about 20 minutes, empty bladder, have a small drink of water, and go back to sleep till about 6 am, when I will be "bursting". Quite frequently, recently, I will then rise, have a breakfast, and go back to bed until sometimes half past ten or eleven in the morning. Oh, happy daze!<br />
Of course, if something is planned for the day, I can't sleep in like that.

Best Answer

Normally I'm a night-owl, but lately I'm in bed by 9:00pm and I get up on weekdays at 4:45am.

Best Answer

Go to bed at midnight.get up when I wake up (between 7.30 and 9,30)

Best Answer

I go to bed between 11pm and 12am and I get up anywhere after 8am.

Best Answer