I have an interview and its a 3 hr drive that requires i40 four lanesss :/
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 4 Answers Jan 4 in Community

i only drive on the non busy freeways too,not often,i dont know what time is good

Best Answer

10 pm to 5 am not busy at all

Best Answer

Cool

Best Answer

if four lanes trouble you you'd better stay away from highways with local thru lanes or get someone to drive you. places like this are 10 to 14 lanes typically

Best Answer

Im an wxperienced driver, and ive drove on r lane freeways before, but i think when i think about it too much it gets to me. Im not driving in left lanes though, haha

Best Answer

Previously you stated feeling anxious when doing so. That's not a good state of mind for those around you. It's another cause of impaired judgement on the highways and it's not all that rare. Be careful.

Best Answer

Typically, rush hour is 6–10 am and 4–6 pm. Some places may experience another, less frantic, lunchtime rush hour from noon to 2 pm.

Best Answer

Looks like im screwed!

Best Answer

Not if you leave early enough. Do you have a GPS that takes current traffic into account when estimating arrival time? If not most mapping programs on computers and smart phones do this.

Best Answer

Yeah my phone has one. Mayve ill be good to go then

Best Answer