lak91 lak91 22-25, F 6 Answers Jul 2 in Community

what tires me are people who are so obsessed with your life to the point you might as well look at them as your stalkers; like the lady at work who talks about and condemns everyone else, but never stops to think, hey, maybe I am the problem, maybe I need to do something about my own life. every day I encounter hostility from her, for no other reason that she has failed to address her own shortcomings.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Unfortunately there are many people like that in the world...i guess we just have to ignore them..coz we all know these people are not very happy people. so yea take it easy..:)

Best Answer

exactly; t hose people are bitter unhappy people who feel they are justified in making others miserable around them.

Best Answer

work

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

Pilates, always makes me fatigued. My boyfriend thinks it looks easy but whenever I tell him to do it he makes excuses. Typical =P

Best Answer

never done that before..but i can imagine how tiring it is!

Best Answer

Its exhausting and you muscles burn but its so good for you =)

Best Answer