I was having the exact same problem trying to figure out what to get my bf for christmas. I decided to get him something he will never forget. I got him a skydiving session. I am in canada, and the prices range from $230-$300. Not sure if this would be a good gift for your bf but I know that mine will love it. He has mentioned several times that he would love to go skydiving. :) Good luck!
Do something for him like a romantic dinner or something with a theme...all those gifts cant make him feel special only you could....
He sounds as difficult to buy for as I am.
Here are some things that are favorites of mine:
• Is there some kind of food/drink/candy/snack he likes that he doesn't indulge in very often?
• Sport team item from his favorite team.
• I like goergeg's flashlight and gloves idea.
• Tickets to an event he wants to attend.
well don't know him so is toughy,
Is he metrosexual? spa gift cert.
trust me on this one....a crank up flashlight, no batteries.
a pair of warm leather lined driving gloves for winter.
bake him his favorite pie, never underestimate the way to a man's heart :-)
subscription to readers digest
a nice warm hat
gift card to a Lowes , even impersonal , guy will like probably.
Do several of these together and your covered :-)
In his stocking.....:-) why thigh high stockings, he'll understand, and some chocolate covered strawberries
Get him a ticket to watch his favorite pro or college sports team......
I am not sure how good your relationship is, but I have tried a few of these ideas, and they don't cost hardly anything, but they made the most impact on the receiver....
1. Buy a heart-shaped tin can....and on your computer, think of and number 101 reasons why you love him....then cut them into strips, fold them, and put them in the tin. It shows such thoughtfulness...anyone can appreciate that.
2. Buy a big bag of marbles and a clear glass dish to pour them in....but on the large marbles, with a permanent marker, write important dates, like the 1 st time you met, dated, moved in together, etc....and put them in the mix......(if he's lousy about remembering those dates, that's a plus, because now he can go to the jar, and keep himself in ck)
3. Cheesy, yes, but guys like that crap....buy a small compass, and wrap it, and have a note reading "I'd be lost without you"....inside the box, with it.
4. Another cheesy, but sweet gift....buy a nice globe, and post a note with it saying "Out of all the men in the world, I'm lucky I found you."...
Throw these thoughtful gifts in with a shirt, some cologne and you may not even need your lingerie...Ha....
Have you consider getting him a Remote Control Car? Not a toy, but a Hobby Grade Remote Control Car.
They are great, if your guy is mechanically inclined you can get him a Nitro Car that comes with a small engine and runs on nitro fuel (he'll love the speed and sound of this scale vehicle).... it will bring him HOURS of fun, not to mention that most guys love cars, and hobby grade cars give him the chance to modify it to his liking, race it, bash it.... possibilities are endless.
We have a great selection of RC Electric, Nitro and Gas powered Remote Control Vehicles at affordable prices that you can check at www.AmazingRCstore.com
We also host Customer Appreciation racing events with a great family friendly atmosphere, live DJ, Free drinks and amazing prizes for the runners up and winners of the event.
We are Canadian dealers and ship anywhere in Canada but if you are not from Canada Im sure you can find a dealer close to you :) Good luck!
Hi. I always had problem what to get my boyfriend and I realize that this is not uncommon questions among women :) So I decided to do fun IPhone app to answer that question :)
It gives you fun questions to answer about the relationship, his character, what you miss or don't miss in relationship and in the end it gives you gift suggestions and also diy. So you can pick from many suggestions, everything is accompany with photos, you can set BD reminder, mark your favorite gifts. I really outdo myself here :P It is called What to get my boyfriend.