irenesab irenesab 26-30 8 Answers Sep 14, 2011

Kids do not like to eat things that are complex. They like to eat things that are fun, or have one flavor for each item. "Mac & cheese" better taste like "Mac and cheese". Too many spices, herbs, etc... can overload their taste buds, and their brains cannot decipher the strange blends, and you get a "yuck, eeewww" response. Their palate's are different than ours, and as they grow their taste buds change. They soon bore with same taste and will begin to experiment.

Best Answer

when you prepare meals take out a portoin for her and then season to your tastes. I hope it workks for you!

Best Answer

Well she sounds less picky than my 24 yr old son who eats potnoodles and crap. Think he loves garlic. Probabably something todo with count duckula as a sprog???

Best Answer

A fussy eater at four. Have you been giving her your ethnic or personal seasoning, like onion/garlic or and spice in amouts that your used to.<br />
Try turning your taste bud's down a knotch and use less so your daughter can get used to it.<br />
When I was small I only like certain foods kinda like American dietition rules now years later i will try almost anything. Good luck Irene on the: I want my kid to eat like mom training. Cheers

Best Answer

Most kids do not like seasoning. Just give her plain food until her palate develops.

Best Answer

one day she will grow up to love herbs then you wont be able to keep youre house stopped with food

Best Answer

Give her plain food but make sure it is nutricious, avoid 80% of super market food especially their own brand products.

Best Answer