Married2Ice Married2Ice 51-55 8 Answers Aug 28, 2010

Maybe you're just **** at it.

Best Answer

Become a polygamist and marry a second wife that is a wildcat in the sack. If Mrs. Frigid don't like it tell her she needs to satisfy you then or else you will find someone who will. Do not cheat, make sure to marry the second one so its not adultery first.

Best Answer

what did you really do about the problem ? I have a wife who has issues too

Best Answer

Tell her to shape up, or ship out.

Best Answer

Find HER point...

Best Answer

why the hell did u marry her then? if she wasn't that way what made her change? if she was, again, why the hell did u marry her? i often find married men cheat cuz their wives stop having sex... but it's usually cuz they know the guy's cheating in the first place... so what did u do?

Best Answer

I would suggest an open relationship. We went through a dry spell where she was disinterested. She was having some health problems at the time. Some friends of ours wanted us to join them in swapping. She wouldn't do that but wanted me to have sex with them......so I did and it opened us up to lots of new things that got her excited about sex again.

Best Answer