So I really like singing, I play the guitar and flute pretty well.. But I'm nervous about my voice. I hate using it because It doesn't have a typical sound.. I've been in choir since I was a kid. Choir instructors usually love me or basically tell me to be as quiet as possible... I have a kind of different tone that can throw songs off (not because its flat etc...) My friends like my voice... One time I did karaoke and people didn't boo me off the stage...They really didn't do anything.. I was so shy though I wasn't really singing. I ran off the stage too... So I dunno if it counts... I am usually classified as a contralto voice.. I can sing about 3 octaves. i have a kind of earthiness to my voice or warmth to it... I'm usually very quiet so my voice isn't too loud, it has a lot of tonal volume I can access... but not a lot of loudness if that makes sense. My voice sounds best in minor keys... I dunno... I just don't know what to do with it... It frustrates me because its so wei
Vetiver93 Vetiver93 16-17, F 2 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community