Since 17 is the driving age here in the UK, my dad wants to take me out to start driving, what else can I do?
WoodersonAlriiight WoodersonAlriiight 16-17, M 4 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Hobbies

You know what I did on my 17th birthday? I rode with my dad on his Harley to the fabric store and I got to choose material to sew me a new dress. Of course that was 33 years ago, but I remember it as clear as day. Have An Awesome 17th Birthday!

Best Answer

Cheers, sounds like a cool 17th you had!

Best Answer

Go see Taking Back Sunday, since I'm guessing by your username you like them. Or just go out to a club with your friends.

Best Answer

Don't think they're in the UK anytime soon D: And you have to be 18+ to go out here.

Best Answer

There aren't any 16+ clubs? Sad. You could go... Bowling?

Best Answer

There used to be stuff for under 18's but because the drinking age here is 18, a lot of 16 year olds were getting drink from other places and getting wasted in under 18's clubs so they don't really do them anymore. And bowling is terrible XD

Best Answer

I know... :/

Best Answer

you can get laid, just invite me over!

Best Answer

Eek! o.O

Best Answer

Dinner - Movie - Fun w/ a handful of FRIENDS!!!

Best Answer

Maybe a dinner out, hopefully I don't make the same mistake I did on my 16th though -_- I've recently made new acquaintances since starting college so I don't know anyone well enough to do anything with them and all my old friends I don't talk to anymore.

Best Answer