I get mood swings and aches and pains two or three weeks before I get my period. I don't know what kind of remedies or medications to try.
Angels80808 Angels80808 22-25, F 8 Answers Feb 26 in Community

talk with you gynecologist

Best Answer

I will.

Best Answer

I hope you're ok...

Best Answer

For the mood swings, try St Johns Wort. It's an herb and natural. Also used for mild anxiety. But check the web on this first if you take other medications. It has had some bad interactions with some Rx medications. One a day and give it a week or two. You'll definitely see a difference.

Best Answer

Okay, yeah I definately have to do my research, especially because I take some prescription medications. Thanks for your advice.

Best Answer

I stay in the other room lol <br />
jk =)<br />
, eat better clean up your diet, rest well, hydrate, ..also <br />
Exercise and take a multi vitamin, get some sun and fresh air. =) Hope these help you poor thing =( Feel better

Best Answer

I exercise, I don't take vitamins because they make me sick. I try to watch what I eat. and get enough sleep. It is hard being a woman.

Best Answer

Exercise and diet can make a big difference

Best Answer

I exercise and I also eat sensible, I don't know what else to do. I don't know if I should even bother taking medication.

Best Answer

Maybe speak with your doctor? Could be a bit of an hormonal imbalance, or endometriosis. Periods shouldn't cause so much pain

Best Answer

Bannanas help ease the cramps, they help you create endorphins :D Midol works for some, or you can try Pamprin if you would like.

Best Answer

I was gonna try pamprin because the last time I took midol, it made me ill.

Best Answer

Exercise will help the cramps as well. Midol never worked for me either, I had to get something from my doctor called, Vivinox. It helps my cramps. Sometimes good ole tylenol can help relieve some of those symptoms. Chocolate is good to eat when you're PMs-ing and on your period, also helps release those endorphins that'll make you feel better.

Best Answer

We guys are so fortunate we don't go through things like this, am hoping some ladies can help.

Best Answer

Yeah, you have no idea how lucky you are.

Best Answer

start wearing nappies

Best Answer

strange how your user name is the exact opposite of your character. ...

Best Answer

haha yea........ well its an inside joke

Best Answer

Not sure what you mean.

Best Answer

by what?

Best Answer

the nappies.

Best Answer

pms = ******* my self

Best Answer