i am 21 and when i was 19 i joined my college with lots of hope for bright future and all but i never knew i will end up like this ? being a fresher at college , i easily got into bad influence ( boozing , smoking , gals , party ) and all . At the end of the year my result came which was i FAILED. I understood that i have done the most worst thing in my life and i restarted that year again but this time i passed and promoted to 2nd year and now when i came to second year i got sick in between and had to miss many classes and as a result they kicked me out of the college. I am totally broke now. All of my friends will pass out this year and i will still be without college :( . I am planning to start my new college life from August 2013 since i wont get enrolled in any college now. I feel really bad , what to do ? I am seeing everyone around me cruel to me and i feel like i am a loser. Am i overaged ? can i still do my college.?
LearnedFromMistakes LearnedFromMistakes 18-21, M 12 Answers Nov 20, 2012 in EP

You are defiantly not a failure. You have your entire life ahead of you. Take this time to save money to allow you to have extra money in college. You can still be a lawyer, or whatever you want to be by the time you are 27. Don't let the opinion of those who pull you down bother you. Go for it :-)

Best Answer

I am planning to use this time to join a call centre , i am ready to do any sort of hardwork thanks a lot for inspiring me findinghanna. That really helped.

Best Answer

I'm so sorry :/ Do you have any talents, something you are especially good at? I think you should build on those talents. Good luck with everything! And, you are not a failure and a loser, because you are 21 and you've realized this, and that's a huge step! :)

Best Answer

You are absolutely right , i am a bit happy now and i am recovering. Yes , i love doing programming and i guess i will do good in that and i will focus more in that.
Thank you for your time.

Best Answer

That's great! I'm happy for you! :) You should definitely go for it, you will do great!

Best Answer

It's what you do with these setbacks that will define you as a success, or a failure. You are young enough to still come out on top, if you keep your head. You may even look back on this experience as a blessing. Good luck :o)

Best Answer

exactly geoffersp , i am seeing everything as a blessing now because at this age i learned a big lesson in my life to never do any mistakes again and focus more towards my goal.
thanks for your time .

Best Answer

That's the spirit! You're gonna' kick ***, dude! :o)

Best Answer

Work and save for a year; talk to the career counsellor at school & do it now so you can stop feeling like a loser

Best Answer

Yes Babzesq24 , i am going to find a work and support my dad for this year. Thank you for your time.

Best Answer

You have wasted 3 years of your life. That is 3 years learning a load of useless nonsense. Education is there to fill your mind with rubbish. Free yourself. What do YOU really want to do with your life?

Best Answer

Did you go to college?

Best Answer

I got the biggest slap from my life of the mistakes i have done.
i am gonna stand up and try again.
thanks for your time tummytocker.

Best Answer

A winner never quits and a quiter never wins.your own mind is leading you astray. get better friends. and quit hanging with the wrong crowd.used to be just like you till my brother had a looooong talk with me. to make me under stand.now I own three houses and stay the freak out the barrooms

Best Answer

Yes clitmit. i am gonna be with good crowd from now onwards and i am happy to be with them since i learned a lesson . Thanks a lot.

Best Answer

Meh you've wasted 3 so let it stop there and not be 4. You're still very young so don't feel bad. At least now you've learnt lesson. Just march on man.

Best Answer

Yes the 5thapprentice , i am not gonna waste anymore time. I have learned my lesson and its time to try again.
thank you.

Best Answer

We all make mistakes..theres nowhere to go but up from here. If u highly believe school is for you then do your best from now on to grad. Have a mind of your own and dont allow others to shift your form unless Its for the pos. Take your mistakes as a lesson.

Best Answer

Yes , i highly believe school is for me because i dont want to mess up again at college. I am not gonna pay any heat to people who will let me down. Thanks a lot for your time vcost1

Best Answer

Success is the progressive realization of a worthy Ideal. I heard that on a youtube video. You're not a failure u just have to get up and try again. If you really want to go to college do it. You have to make a goal for yourself and go for it. I don't care how many times u try and fail just keep your eye on the goal. There's a video on youtube just search 'listen.. this will change your life' watch it and understand it.

Best Answer

That was really really inspiring , thanks a lot for your kind words and that amazing video share.

Best Answer