I want this song to reach far cause of it's message, how do I get there? I don't have the long flowing superstar hair and neither am I as tall but I just want to get this song out there. Any tips?
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 8 Answers Jan 17 in Doing Good

http://www.reverbnation.com I have 2 brothers on here that write and sing, U tube is good to,

Best Answer

Write to Writers Digest and subscribe to their magazine and then tell them what you want to do and they will tell you how.

Best Answer

Upload it on youtube and share the link on every social networking sites you use.. Thats how I roll :D Good luck

Best Answer

I have nothing of the superstar sort but I still get my work out there

Best Answer

one of my brothers actually makes money doing concerts on second life....just saying...

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

Hey Angel. Use local studio.

Best Answer

ok, I'll try that.

Best Answer

YouTube.

Best Answer

Get a decent mic<br />
Download audacity (freeware)<br />
Record yourself<br />
Edit, cut, etc.<br />
Upload to Youtube

Best Answer

sounds like a plan:-)

Best Answer

Think about it, if anyone here knew the answer to that question they would just do it themselves, and then they wouldn't be here. They would be off famous somewhere. There are millions of people who write songs every day and you never hear 99.99% of them. There is no easy answer for you. And frankly something is wrong with you for you to think that.

Best Answer

Some people on Ep got good advice aswell so I hope to get some assistance here

Best Answer