well it sounds like you know the reason, another woman has shown interest in him. what should you do? that is up to you. you could move on and wish him the best or send a message telling him about how your feeling for him have changed. let him decide.

Best Answer

I Guess he know that i like him. still he is ignoring me. last time when i called him i indirectly asked why u did'n.t call me for long time then he pretended that he is so busy... but i know this is not the reason..and i asked did u find anyone in your life, then he said.. this is my parents responsibility.. he was not like that before, he must had guessed after that call that i am interested in him still he is behaving like this. is this necessary to tell him all the things orally? i don't have courage to tell him my feelings... :(

Best Answer

to me it is nec. to tell him about your feelings. be blunt. if you don't feel comfortable telling him over the phone then just write him, but be prepared to talk about it.

Best Answer

he is not interested in you anymore.......you are not made for each other so dont worry dear :) you will get a best life partner .And it takes time but you can forget him...

Best Answer

yep i think so... but missing him a lot :(

Best Answer

i can understand....i too miss him a lot (he was just a friend but i was used to chat with him on fb) learnt a lesson and i will not repeat it...:) have a great future

Best Answer

thanks dear and same to u. what happened with you?
he stopped communicating with you when he got his gf i guess? all boys r same... i have also got a very big lesson of my lfe :(

Best Answer

he didnt get a girl friend.......i was getting too attached to him ,so i stopped chatting with him ,,,,,thought was better for both of us and all boys are not same...my friend was really good :)

Best Answer

oh.. he was a good guy :) but i got very big lesson...he was really bad guy...(Playboy types). ow m very thankful to god that he saved me :)_

Best Answer

God always saves good ppl....:)

Best Answer

I wouldn't worry about it too much.. Sounds like he was possibly embarrassed by his attempt to share his feelings with you and that you may not have felt the same way back.. You shouldn't feel bad though for him cutting off ties.. Give him some time to contact you again.

Best Answer

yep i am just waiting for his call... don't know why i am feeling he won't call me again. his attitude is totally changed. :( i don't know the exact reason is he ignoring me bcoz another gal has taken place in his heart as someone has told me or there is any misconception in his mind about me... :(

Best Answer

anyways goodtymerodna.. i like your Ans. i hope that he contact

Best Answer

Hang in there and just see what happens..

Best Answer