There is your side, their side, and the truth which is absolute and stands for itself. When you're prosecuted, remain silent and pray for them.

Best Answer

defend yourself with venom lol

Best Answer

lol, I just go my way and let them accuse me of lying.

Best Answer

i stand my corner always lol

Best Answer

I'd tell them to take it or leave it.... I and the man upstairs know I am telling the truth.

Best Answer

He does for sure. My sisters did not like what I had to say aobut them in my book. lol

Best Answer

Ut-oh, you wrote about sis in your book???

Best Answer

Oh yes, I wrote about it all. And even on my radio interview I talked about them. lol. They are steaming angry.

Best Answer

"Steaming" angry??? - I wonder what them steaming facts are there....

Best Answer

lol, when you read my book you will know.

Best Answer

Okay which book is this?

Best Answer

Gabriel's Tears.

Best Answer

OH - I didn't get to that juicy chapter yet.....

Best Answer

You got my book?

Best Answer

Not yet - but I plan on it...

Best Answer

Show proof.

Best Answer

I have lots of that.

Best Answer

Happens to me often - I usually go billy Connolly on them. "Go **** yourself."

Best Answer

Best Answer

Most people can tell if your telling the truth. If they are claiming that you lying, it's most likely for a specific agenda.

Best Answer

If the person can't take your word for it then maybe their opinion isn't as important as you originally thought.

Best Answer

Speak your truth and forget it. The truth will soon be known:-)

Best Answer

It will for sure. I did tell the whole world the truth but my sisters don't like it one bit.

Best Answer

LOL I bet they don't. I was at church one day and someone told me what me EX told them and right there in front of God and All I told my truth and she said it was mean and I told her I speak my truth in the moment I do not wait and hold any thing so you should not tell the Gosup your lies:-)

Best Answer

lol, I agree with you. We tell the truth and let others like it or not.

Best Answer

I never would have she started it and wanted every one to know her lie. and it mad me upset and I was not going to keep that in at all So I let it out and got over it:-)

Best Answer

depends entirely on the situation.

Best Answer

I have angry sisters over my book. I told the truth.

Best Answer

Prove you're truthful.

Best Answer

Proof don't work with these people. They are my sisters.

Best Answer

Then trust should. :)

Best Answer

I will just let them say bad about me.

Best Answer

curse and spit

Best Answer

lol, that would not work for me.

Best Answer

just tell them youre telling the truth, who's accusing you of lying and what are they saying?

Best Answer

If the person is known to be a reasonable person most of the time I will try to show them the truth. If not I'll just let them keep thinking that their right but I will have the truth on my side.

Best Answer

Keep at it.

Best Answer

Its better to stay silent because if there is no trust then its clear that they are not worth for being truthful to them....

Best Answer