To the point you will soon look unhealthy.
333cookies 333cookies 26-30, F 12 Answers Apr 3, 2011

Smoke some weed, and eat up!

Best Answer

ah yes! The easier approach, should exercise fail.

Best Answer

Not a QUESTION and the word is.....L O S E!!

Best Answer

ok...ID be happy to lose a few rolls .But for you...Id suggest drink a big milkshake everyday..or twice a day...with lots of milk and ice cream, whatever flavor you like.

Best Answer

Blah. Im like this sometimes - I get in this stress zone where all I do is smoke cigarettes and drink coffee. Its terrible! But I just dont feel like eating.. The best thing you can do is all of the above - probably without the weed though - only cause my sister is a big smoker and she is probaby one of the skinniest people I know. Juices are a good idea, and even if you just force yourself to eat something little, after the first few bites it will get better, and you'll realise youre hungry. And drink water too, its good for your skin and stuff. <br />
And now, reading back over this Im feeling like a massive hypocrite - (coffee beside me, cigarette in one hand) Im going to go follow my own advice! Good luck x

Best Answer

I just went through a tough break up and didnt eat much for two weeks. Try trail mix and other snacks to start or try your favorite foods. Working out and excercise helps to.

Best Answer

It's been 4 months. A lot of crap has happened (one thing after another to fix), and after a friend mentioned it, I took a look in the mirror, and sure enough, my clothes are kinda hanging off of me. I've got no energy, no appetite for anything, am so tired during the day, but can hardly sleep at night (I'm sureit's all related) but a lot of stuff to deal with through the tiredness, nevertheless.

Best Answer

Get some vitamins and minerals in your body. If you cannot get yourself to ingest them, then go to the doctor and get a shot of B12 at least. Malnutrition will start to affect your teeth, your hair, your vision, your brain so, take it seriously and make sure you keep your body healthy one way or another.

Best Answer

Fresh fruit juices will help you keep the weight on and also the vitamins help with stress.

Best Answer

Haha. I agree with countingstars.

Best Answer

Working out has always reduced my stress and increased my appetite... that's what I do.

Best Answer

ah ha! I forgot that I ate like crazy when I used to exercise!

Best Answer