so glad you finally admitted it. he he.

Best Answer

lol :P

Best Answer

run like hell

Best Answer

I'd wait a day or two ... then send pics of your genitals.<br />
Oh wait - you're female.<br />
Never mind.

Best Answer

Log the **** out.

Best Answer

Turn off the computer for a few days and see how satisfying that crush is.

Best Answer

How does that even happen?

Best Answer

Supposing it somehow happened(there ARE couples who fell in love in EP), what would you do?

Best Answer

I guess it goes like anyother romance- but physical distances could be oceans- wtf

Best Answer

Oh come on, guys! You know what I meant! :@

Best Answer

You could be miles apart- why bother

Best Answer

Hmm that's true. It was really a hypothetical question :) I am never going to have a crush here!

Best Answer

That's the best question ever. I actually think I have or had crushes on several people on EP but was at a real loss as to what to do about it. I hope someone will be able to give us the definitive answer to this.

Best Answer

Hey- you didn't ask the Q in a vacuum

Best Answer

Okay You've got me! :-/

Best Answer

What I feel might not be a crush exactly; some of those involved I wouldn't recognise if they passed me on the street, but I really adore them because they have such wonderful energy. I enjoy it for what it is, have great fun talking with them, while continuing to live my real life.

Best Answer

I say make plans to meet and see what happens.

Best Answer

Maybe something could come out of it (as long as you're not married and he/she isn't married).

Best Answer

Just go with it.

Best Answer