I am confused (navy is a US guy that i have dated for 6 mos) Navy said like this to me : ''I do not want to break completely. I still want you in my life if you are ok with that. I am happy to have you in my life. I hope you want that too. we can take things one day at a time.-- then I replied back '' that sounds nice. well we will have to see, if this works out maybe yes. someday we can do that. that would be nice.:) -- i am confused we broke up he said he have a gf should i ask that to him or leave it...they said they are hanging out together how could i trust him again? is he sincere... he said before to me he was a butterfly and i need to move on. that he was not good for me and he just want me to be his little sister. what is happen now? what should i do but I already said i move on because i don't hate him, I already forgive him i am happy now it helps me to mature and grows in life.
modelrose modelrose 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Romance & True Love

I thought you said you where over him last time?

Best Answer

Ignore and get on with your life, its too short to waste on folly and stress.

Best Answer

If u put your very LAST statement in your details, then y the FVCK r u even POSTING this?

Best Answer

then back off!

Best Answer

I know it's easier said than done, but let go and find your self love because you deserve better.

Best Answer